Looking for a delicious and easy holiday gift or dessert? Look no further! My Kahlua Fudge makes the perfect gift and is incredibly versatile when it comes to dessert.
In years past, I made this fudge as a holiday / Happy New Year gift to friends and colleagues, and got raving reviews. Once it’s made, you can simply refrigerate in festive glasses/dishes until you’re ready to gift or eat it.
Some of my favorite ways to enjoy this is by dipping cookies or fruit in it, pouring it over a bowl of ice cream, or my personal favorite, eating a spoonful by itself 🙂
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua*
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1.5 tsp. vanilla
1. Stir cocoa and sugars together in heavy 1.5 quart saucepan.
2. Add cream, Kahlua, and butter.
3. Stir over medium heat until mixture begins to boil. Keep at a boil, stirring 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir.
5. Cool and store in a covered jar in refrigerator.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature. To serve warm, simply put in a microwave safe dish and reheat in 20-second intervals, stirring in between.
Yields: 2.75 cups
*375 mL bottle of Kahlua (found at liquor stores) equals 1.5 cups
Who in your life do you think would love this fudge? How do you see yourself eating it? Please leave a review or let me know your thoughts if you make this!